93brand "Randori" Tee
"Knowing is not enough, we must apply."
Live sparring is one of the things we love most about Jiu Jitsu. And while we might all be practicing our kata these days in quarantine :) it's randori that makes BJJ special.
The Japanese term for sparring (derived from the word "chaos") coined by Kano, fused with the iconic "R" rating box, brought us the inspiration for our new 2020 apparel range.
- Built from an ultra-soft tri-blend fabric in the "vintage black" colorway (a very dark heather grey).
- Designed and printed in the US.
- High-quality screen prints on the front and back, using low hand-feel inks so you won't feel any stiff prints like you might on a lesser quality screen-print process.
- Tri-blend material is popular for a reason, delivering just the right amount of stretch and breathable comfort, while maintaining resistance to excess shrinking.
- Featuring an easy tear-away interior label, so you won't have any annoying scratchy neck labels.
Standard fit. Same cut as previous 93brand tees (No Flash, Jiu Jitsu or Death, Vintage, etc). For fit reference: model is 6'2" 180 lbs wearing a size Large.